The Friends of the Green Crescent will make the Clemson-Central-Pendleton area a better place to live, work, learn, & play by connecting the places we love with a safe & easily-accessible network of trails and public/alternative transportation options.
Green Crescent Trails and the Clemson-Central-Pendleton area will be recognized as a national model for connectivity and alternative transportation through its system of trails, greenways, complete streets, and public transportation.
How You Can Help
- Read the 2016 Green Crescent Trail Feasibility Study
- Watch our video (coming soon!)
- Read more about the specific projects, trails and trailheads we’re working to make happen (coming soon!)
- Contact your local government officials and ask them to support the Green Crescent Trails!
- Follow us:
- Your time. Be and advocate with us. We’re fun! We want to be your friend.
- Your connections. Help us identify other donors and supporters.
- Your dollars. Help us continue our advocacy efforts by donating (tax deductible) to the Friends of the Green Crescent Trail – DONATE HERE